January 1, 2006

About Petite Planet



Hi! I'm Beth Shea, founder and writer of Petite Planet. I started Petite Planet in 2007 when I was pregnant with my daughter, and I was researching and learning about everything that would affect her environment in utero and beyond. I wanted to share the vital details I was uncovering with a greater audience, so I created Petite Planet to spread the word about caring for our children, our families and our planet at large, through small daily choices --- baby steps toward changing the world.

I live what I write, and I only recommend items I am passionate about and use in my own daily life. Along with my children Miss O, 5, and Mr. A, 2, we try out most of the products I cover, in order to give you a first-hand, realistic account of how they work or inspire us. I am not paid, and I do not accept payment to write favorable reviews. Oftentimes I am sent products free of charge for review, but I only write about them if I am an enthusiastic fan and if they meet my very high standards of non-toxic, green design.

Petite Planet highlights eco-friendly products for babies and kids, natural and organic choices for families, tips on green living, healthy choices for pets, and DIY crafts.

To learn more about me and my writing career, please visit my website, www.bethshea.com.

If you're interested in advertising your relevant product or company, please contact me at bethsheawriter@gmail.com for rates.

Contact me at: bethsheawriter@gmail.com