February 15, 2008

I can't keep Mum about this Tote

Stella McCartney, earth and animal loving/conscious fashion designer has teamed up with LeSportsac to debut a collection of handbags and totes for the Spring/Summer 2008 season. My sister gave me the great idea of buying my diaper bag from LeSportsac, however it's not really a diaper bag, it's the "Overnighter" silhouette. It is roomy and perfect and not overstuffed with some of the useless pockets that most diaper bags have built in. Olivia is always transfixed by the "Junebug" pattern on it too. I chose it knowing she would love it. (The Junebug pattern is not currently being offered on the site.)

Anyway, back to Stella! The Mum Tote (seen above) is her version of the diaper bag. It's designed to serve multiple purposes because as "mums," we are multiple people! It comes with a computer sleeve/wash bag, cosmetic bag, changing pad and insulated interior pockets for baby bottles.

It's cute and versatile, but you know it must be earth friendly if I am writing about it. It's also made from 100% recycled eco polyester fabric. Leave it to Stella to find a way to be fashion forward and green.

No comments: