- Tie several pieces of different colored and textured scraps of material together, feed one end through the hole in the tub's lid, and secure the lid on the remaining fabric. Let your baby pull the cloth through the hole and discover the surprises inside.
- Place small toys in the tub and keep them in the backseat of the car for easy entertainment on road trips or at restaurants.
- Use the tub to transport baby's tiny swimsuit to and from the pool when wet. (This is if you are traveling to a swimming pool, not if you have one in your yard!)
- Clean out tubs and use them as water or food bowls for your dog on long walks, hikes or summer road trips.
- Store pencils, pens, crayons, odds and ends or sewing materials in a tub.
- Pack a mini-first aid kit in a tub and keep it in your glove compartment or trunk.
- Place your baby girl's barrettes, ribbons, bows and hair ties in a tub for easy access and safe keeping.
- Keep baby's medications in a tub and store way out of reach.
- Place small bath toys in a tub and leave it in the bathroom.
- Stash clipped coupons in one of the tubs and place it in your car so you won't miss out on deals at the grocery store because your coupons are at home! (This always happens to me!)
May 2, 2008
10 Clever Ways to Reuse Baby Wipes Tubs
The last time I placed our bulk order for Seventh Generation baby wipes on Amazon.com, I accidentally purchased the tubs, as opposed to the refills of wipes. So, here I am, stuck with 20 plastic tubs. Of course I can always recycle them, but I found some great ways to reuse them that I'd like to share...