June 30, 2008

Eco Search Your Way to a Better Earth

I "Google" the heck out of my laptop. I bet you do too. Even my mom's repertoire consists of a daily sentence that involves the phrase, "Why don't you Google that for me and tell me what it says."

This is why when I came across Eco Search, I had to share it with you. When you use Eco Search as your search engine, your results are still provided by Google, but Eco Search is dedicated to preserving the environment and supports Heal the Bay, Rainforest Alliance, TreePeople, National Resource Defense Council and Sierra Club. They donate 100% of the profits they make from their ad revenue to these worthy causes.

Talk about a super easy way to pitch in and help save our planet. I have to go "Eco Search" some things now...

So what are you waiting for? Click here to make Eco Search your homepage.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

love it! I've been wanting to find a book like this:-) Thank you!