February 9, 2009

I Love My Mama Gift Set

Earth Mama Angel Baby's "I Love My Mama" gift set is the quintessential Valentine's Day gift for new moms or moms to be. You all know how much I love their baby products, and thank heavens the line includes indulgences for mamas!

The I Love My Mama gift set includes:
  • Happy Feet organic foot soak
  • Mint Herbal Lip Balm
  • Happy Mama Spray
  • Earth Mama Body Butter
  • Natural Nipple Butter
These items will have every mama covered from head to toe. The mint herbal lip balm is creamy and smooth, (a far cry from typical roll on sticks that are either hard or crumbly). The Happy Mama Spray is actually a wonderful remedy for queasiness even if you're not expecting! I have been using it for my migraines, and no, it doesn't cure them, but it helps with the nausea. The body butter is delicious smelling and feeling and the foot soak completely revitalizes tired feet!

Any mama on earth would love to get this set for Valentine's Day or any day for that matter!

No comments: