January 6, 2011

iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G Cases from Bioserie: Made Out of Plants!


I previously wrote about my affinity for my iPhone case, which is made out of plants -- and recently the masterminds at bioserie released an additional collection of cases made out of plant material for the iPod touch 4G and the iPhone 4 as well.

These savvy cases are made out of bioplastics, all derived from plants and annually renewable resources. They are lightweight, and they feature a textured surface for better ergonomics. What I like best about bioserie's cases are the 'feet' they have which enable safe facedown placement and screen protection -- and which very likely saved my screen from cracking when my toddler dropped my bioserie encased iPhone on our stone tile floor!

Learn more about bioserie here and order your eco-friendly case here!     

1 comment:

melanie said...

Thanks for the post on bioserie and their eco-friendly iphone case. I am in need of a new one and this fits the bill perfectly.