January 24, 2011

NOTE: Petite Planet Posts are NOT Sponsored - They Feature My Honest Opinions

I just received an email from a reader who told me some of my posts seem "sponsored." I want to assure Petite Planet readers that whenever I write about a product, it is my HONEST enthusiasm that I am relaying, and I am in NO WAY paid by sponsors to tout their wares.

Oftentimes, I am sent products free of charge to review. However, I am not obligated to say I like them. If you follow my blog, you'll notice the absence of negative reviews. If I do not personally endorse or like a product, or feel it is green and non-toxic, I simply do not write about it. I'm not in the business of badmouthing companies or products, but what I do enjoy doing is letting my readers know about products and ideas that are very worthy of their time and money.

Petite Planet is by and large a labor of love for me. I write it because I want to share my experiences and help narrow the field of countless eco products to help parents and families live a green lifestyle more easily.

Thanks for reading!

Beth
Petite Planet Founder/Writer

No comments: