December 28, 2016

One Mom's Ingenious Solution to Constant Reminders


Here's another brilliant reuse idea for plastic toys! Camilla at Family Chic craftily and stealthily communicates with her kids by leaving little notes around the house, propped up by plastic toys that seem to be asking the big questions.

Every parent knows how much we have to REPEAT ourselves day in and day out! "If I've told you once, I've told you a THOUSAND times!" So commissioning little toys to do some of the dirty work is beyond inventive -- and doing so lends a sense of humor and playfulness to the household.





Camilla offers, "I know my kids have discovered one of my notes when I hear them laughing from another room - which is so much better than getting into an argument over something stupid."

I could definitely use a few of these for my husband as well!

1 comment:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

ahhh I love this idea. Humor is everything!