March 5, 2012

Gorgeous *Free* Digital Invitations and Cards on Cocodot


I recently learned about Cocodot when we received an exquisite online birthday invitation (I never thought I'd type that phrase) via the elegant online stationer. I perused the site with my jaw slightly agape and I just kept saying to myself with each e-card I adored, "these are free?"

Obviously, sending correspondence electronically as opposed to snail mail is a much greener choice. No use of paper, no carbon emissions from said paper traveling to and fro -- and now that the price of postage has gone up to nearly 50 cents per letter folks, I'm looking for eco-friendly, more economical ways to communicate indeed.

I am in no way affiliated with Cocodot... I'm just now a huge fan of their gorgeous selection of cards commemorating every occasion you can think of, which you can deliver to anyone's inbox with style and grace, free of charge.

So the next time you need to send out birthday party invites, a birth announcement, or even just a "quickie" card to touch base with someone, head straight to Cocodot!

No comments: