March 3, 2008

Save Face, Save Earth

I don't know about you, but I haven't worn a full face of make-up since my baby shower in the seventh month of my pregnancy. Olivia's hands stick to my lip gloss, and why wear lipstick when I kiss her all day long? I have become a chapstick wearer, and I'll admit I swipe on the mascara whenever I can as well.

If you're ready to get back into the make-up wearing game, this Spring, Smashbox has a new line of make-up called "Green Room." Highlights behind the eco-friendly label are that with every purchase you make from the Green Room line, Trees For the Future will plant a Moringa Tree in a developing country. Additionally, the packaging for the line is either biodegradable or recyclable, and the products are made with "environmentally friendly" formulas. (I did a search for the ingredients but came up fruitless thus far. If I find them, I will update this post.)

Between the primer, bronzer, and lip glosses available in this line, you should be able to welcome Spring with a hop in your step!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I tried to find out what the other ingredients were myself and also came up short. It makes me a little suspicious LOL. Do you know if the line is available in stores yet? Not as if I would actually be able to get to the mall to buy maekup with my little one, but I was just curious.

Petite Planet said...

Hi Noel! You can purchase these products on the Smashbox website. Shipping is free too!

standupforme said...

great, i didn't know about this.
i'll definitely check this out.
thanks for the info.