June 9, 2008

Green a Fact of Life

Being a mother, reading and researching every ingredient of every product I expose Olivia to, has opened my eyes to better self care as well.

Periods are a fact of life which also require product disposal. We've been using more eco-friendly Seventh Generation Diapers for Olivia, and I've now turned to them for tampons as well.

These tampons are made of 100% certified organic cotton, and they're chlorine and rayon free. I shudder to think of all the toxins I may have exposed myself to prior to unearthing these alternatives, and not only are they better for me, they are better for the environment since they are made with organic cotton.

Moms deserve the best, just like our babies do... so turn an inevitable occurrence into a healthier choice.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I really like these! Natracare organic tampons are good too. It is nice to have the peace of mind of knowing you're using something that's certified organic.