February 13, 2009

Celebrate Children's Dental Health Month with The Natural Dentist

Okay, first of all, could my adorable nephew Logan be any cuter in the dentist's chair? This month is Children's Dental Health Month! Much to my dismay, Olivia isn't as keen on brushing her teeth as I am, but surely, I will stay the course so she can smile with pearly whites and thank me when she realizes I am the reason her teeth didn't rot away.

I want to let you all know about a great, green dentist and contest! The Natural Dentist is sponsoring a giveaway for a family prize pack filled with their products. Click here to enter.

Their toothpaste and mouth rinse are both good for the planet, and good for you. Made with all natural products and herbs, they are SLS free, they contain no alcohol, artifical colors, dyes or preservatives, and they are sold without a cardboard box (really, why are companies continuing to package toothpaste in wasteful boxes these days)? You can get their toothpaste with or without fluoride (children under age 2 should not use fluoride toothpaste).

The purity and integrity of these products has my mouth watering, and when I get a chance to try them, I'll write about them in another post.

In the meantime, go enter their contest and keep smiling!

No comments: