February 17, 2009

A Little "Dapple" Do Ya

Yes, I am one of those moms who is constantly wiping her child's hands off to keep germs at bay. I've heard "dirt don't hurt," but I still keep Olivia's little hands as clean as possible even though she is stealthily adept at touching every single thing she shouldn't, and then putting her hands directly into her mouth.

When I heard about Dapple Toy Cleaner Wipes, I was thrilled and relieved. I can use these to clean her toys at home, as well as taking them on the go to spiffy up the world at large! We attend so many play times and story times every week wherein toys are brought out for group play. If a favorite looks particularly grimy, now I can clean it off with a Dapple wipe before Olivia decides she wants to kiss it (I swear, this child kisses everything) or chew on it. *These wipes are also ideal to clean off restaurant high chairs and park swings.

I love that Dapple products were created by two moms who wanted safe, chemical free alternatives for their children. Dapple Toy Cleaner Wipes boast the following characteristics:
  • Natural-based ingredients
  • Phthalate-free, paraben-free, SLES- & dye-free
  • Fragranced with pure lavender essential oil
  • Biodegradable
  • Not tested on animals
  • Certified to contain no detectable levels of dioxane
The ingredient breakdown in Dapple Toy Cleaner Wipes is wonderfully eco-friendly:

Purified water, baking soda, cleaners derived from grain, fruits, tree oils and glucose, French lavender essential oil, essential oil dispersant, alcohol (less than 2%), preservative derived from natural amino acid, biodegradable fabric.

Olivia likes to "help" mama clean, and I feel really good about being able to put a Dapple wipe in her little hand, knowing it's pure, safe, and won't harm her or the planet.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

EXACTLY! I've been looking for something to wipe down all of those nasty restaurant high chairs. Thanks for this tip!!