February 2, 2009

Open Your Heart with Awareness and Cute Little Booties!

Everyone knows that February is all about Valentine's Day, but it is also Heart Disease Awareness month. Did you know that heart disease is the leading cause of death for both American men and women?

The very first article I ever had published was about heart disease awareness. This is a cause near to my own heart, as both of my maternal grandparents died of heart attacks when my mother was a teen. If you have a moment to read my article, "A Heartfelt Message," please visit my website. It's filled with vital information and insight into learning all about taking your heart health into your own hands.

This Friday, February 6th is also National Wear Red Day
. Wear your red dress pin, or the color red to show you're in the know about taking care of your ticker.

Snatch up the eco-friendly, darling booties above, made from recycled sweaters, and put your baby's tiny feet on the path to a lifetime of heart health. In addition, they'll melt your heart when you see them on your little sweetie!

I'm feeling the love this month, so be on the lookout for more red heart inspired, "green" living posts.

No comments: