September 4, 2009

Gorgeous, Eco-Friendly Bean Bag Chairs

I've always been a stickler for a great bean bag chair, and I'm delighted to have come across one that's so chic and eco-friendly. But, let's be real here. A) Now that I'm a mother to a toddler who got the combined energy genes of Richard Simmons and the Energizer bunny, I don't know that I'll ever get to lounge in the luxurious, gaze out the window with not a care in the world manner as the gent in the photo above, and B) Somehow I would manage to spill an entire pot of tomato sauce on one, even if it was stationed nowhere near the kitchen.

Still, I admire designer Ulla Koskinen's 'My and Roo' bean bag chair like a kid on foot admires a shiny new, red bicycle in the storefront window. The removable cover of the chair is a combination of paper yarn and cotton. What a perfect place for kids and adults alike to plop down and bond as a family.

No comments: