June 9, 2010

Earth Mama Angel Baby Products Pamper Moms-to-Be During Pregnancy

earth mama angel baby, pregnancy foot soak, third trimester tea, pregnancy tea, organic tea for pregnancy, organic foot soak

By now you know that I am an avid fan of Earth Mama Angel Baby products. I have written previously about their I Love My Mama gift set, and their A Little Something for Baby kit, and I basically love everything this company stands for, and every amazing product in their collection.

I can't believe I have entered the third trimester of my pregnancy, and getting me through these last weeks before delivery are two more wonderful items from Earth Mama Angel Baby. Their Third Trimester Tea is caffeine free, 100% USDA certified organic, and includes a soothing blend of vitamin and mineral packed herbs such as red raspberry leaf (an all-around great pregnancy herb), iron-rich stinging nettle, calming chamomile and rosehips (both full of vitamins and bioflavonoids), and calcium filled oat straw.

Additionally, Earth Mama Angel Baby tea bags are biodegradable, the tea overwrap is compostable and the 100% recycled and recyclable cartons were produced using wind energy. For head to toe pampering... don't miss out on Earth Mama Angel Baby's Happy Feet foot soak. Happy Feet contains all organic, herbal ingredients and is formulated to soothe swollen ankles and tired tootsies! Filled with a blend of organic lavender, organic yarrow, organic thyme, organic peppermint, organic rosemary, salts and organic pure essential oils, this soak is also a great remedy for foot problems due to its combative and restorative antifungal herbs. If you don't soak it all up during pregnancy, moms and dads may use Happy Feet to soothe worn out feet that may come from pacing the floor with a colicky baby.


1 comment:

Veejay said...

Great post!

I'm not a mom, but I love the mission of Earth Mama Angel Baby. Do you plan to use their shampoo and body wash products for your baby? I've read good things about them too.