July 22, 2010

mylk "My Little Kreation" Offers Gorgeous Handmade Wares for Babies & Kids



mylk, which stands for my little kreation, is an online Australian boutique which produces soft furnishings and accessories for babies and children. All of mylk's products are "made to order, with each item individually hand cut, sewn and detailed with passion and absolute love." ...and I love their sweet offerings.

Regina is the mom and driving force behind mylk, and her business was born when she created these darling toy sacks to help her sister find a stylish and adorable storage solution for her son's toys and gear.



I love the details that are inherent in all of mylk's wares. The bunting above would be delightful decor in a child's room, and it could also be repurposed as a birthday banner for annual celebrations, marking a party space with a tribute to the birthday girl or boy. If you'd prefer, you may also have a custom bunting made with a favorite word or sentiment: I'd choose "sunshine" because that's what I think of when I see my daughter!




And these chalkboard labels are too cute! They come in various shapes including hearts and cars, and they can be used to label and re-label just about anything!

Treat yourself to a fun online shopping experience at mylk!

1 comment:

Regina Bonassi said...

Beth xx what a beautiful way to end my week! Thank you so much for your gorgeous words! With many thanks ... regina.