April 25, 2011

Organic Juice Beauty Mineral Sheer SPF 30 Moisturizer


It's that time of year again, when the sun starts making a frequent appearance, and when I go on my hunt for the perfect moisturizer with SPF. Until now, I had yet to find an organic beauty product in this realm that I was in love with -- but my visage is about to have a long summer romance with this gem from Juice Beauty: SPF 30 Mineral Sheer Moisturizer.

This moisturizer goes on smooth and leaves no greasy or pore-clogging residue -- really living up to its "sheer" description. It is chemical-free and boasts sun protection via its 10% titanium dioxide content, and moisturizing protection in the form of vitamin antioxidants, essential nutrients and certified organic pomegranate and white grape juices.

As important as what's IN it, equally important is what is NOT in it. Juice Beauty's moisturizer contains no parabens, propylene or butylene, glycols, petroleum, sulphates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, phthalates, GMO, silicones, pesticides, artificial dyes or fragrances.

Be sure to check out Juice Beauty for all of your organic skincare needs. I look forward to adding many of their facial and body products to my beauty regimen.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope that you use sunblock year round, not just in the summer! :) I love your blog. Although I'm not a parent (yet), I like to keep in the loop for my niece and nephew!

Jessica

Petite Planet said...

Thanks, Jessica! That's so sweet of you. And good point- I should be using an SPF year round and will do so if I leave Portland. But the sun makes such a rare appearance here that I am not too concerned!