June 2, 2011

Summertime "Treats" from Felt Playground

My favorite felt food maker (aside from my husband) is at it again with a bounty of summer themed offerings to dish up the fun all season long! Felt Playground offers the sweetest interactive sets of play food I have ever seen. Case in point: behold the felt ice cream play set shown above, as well as the awesome pasta salad, fabulously detailed smoothie/milkshake, and succulent pineapple shown below. These food sets really come to life in play kitchens and teach little ones about healthy eating and food prep. I know Miss O would ADORE the smoothie set... she is constantly whipping up pretend smoothies out of air, and asking, "Would you like protein powder in yours?" And all of these items are made from eco-friendly felt and stuffed with sustainable bamboo fibers! Cheers!



1 comment:

Heather - Chickabug said...

I love the 'lid' on the pineapple - it's so clever! : )