July 28, 2011

Dr. Robin for Kids Gluten-Free, Chemical-Free Sunscreen


If you've got a baby or toddler with sensitive skin, or perhaps you have sensitive skin yourself, then this chemical-free sunscreen formulated to minimize allergic reaction, and created by a pediatric dermatologist, is just what the doctor ordered.

Dr. Robin for Kids sunscreen has an SPF 30+ and provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Did you know that 80% of lifetime damage to skin occurs before age 18? Help your children learn the sanctity of sunscreen early on!

I love that this sunscreen, which is made in California, is gluten-free and water resistant, and that it boasts natural ingredients including organic quinoa and oat, and green tea extract to protect delicate skin. Also as important is what's not in the bottle: chemicals, phthalates, parabens, nanotechnology or fragrance. 

When I applied Dr. Robin for Kids to Miss O and Mr. A, it initially left a white residue due to its mineral base, but when I rubbed it into their skin using a circular motion, it was quickly absorbed and not at all greasy. I'll be using it on the backs of my hands as well, because in addition to sun protection, it is moisturizing -- and I need to shield my hands during all of our sunny stroller jaunts!

Purchase here
.

No comments: