August 15, 2011

Eco-Friendly Toys & Gifts for 1 Year-Old Boys



I can't believe my son's 1st birthday is around the corner! His favorite things are anything musical, my boobs, (ha ha), anything he can chew on, books and trucks! Here's a round-up of what we've gotten for him and what's on our wish list for his special day!

Above, the Green Toys Dump Truck. It's made with 100% recycled plastic and it's super durable, cute, and best of all, non-toxic.


Instead of going to town on my daughter's wooden kitchen play knives, I'd love to get our son a set of these lovely, and tasty wooden teething keys from Little Alouette.


I love this Plan Toys Baby Walker because it is made from recycled rubber wood and it is many toys in one -- it comes fully loaded with 24 blocks.


I am positively phobic about bugs, but I can't raise a little man who is afraid of creepy crawlies. (I once dated a guy who screamed like a girl and jumped on a chair when he saw a cockroach. Ahem, not at all sexy).

I'd love to get my son this encouraging "I Like Bugs" touch and feel board book from Petit Collage so he can eliminate my crazy aversion to bugs from his DNA.


What is your favorite gift for a 1 year old boy? Please share in the comment section!

No comments: