November 1, 2011

Guavamitts from Guavakids Keep Baby's Hands Cozy and Germ Free


Parents know all too well how frustrating it can be trying to keep tiny mittens to stay put on teeny hands. So when I came across these adorable new mittens for wee ones, I had to share them with you -- because I wish they had been around for my kids!

Guavakids, a duo of Portland mamas, makes these sweet mittens, called guavamitts, which are made from a super soft, cozy and eco-friendly bamboo blend. Their two-part closure system ensures they stay on, and their engaging designs keep baby intrigued.

These mittens are not only cute accessories to keep baby's hands warm on chilly days and nights, they are also great for keeping germs at bay during the upcoming cold season.

If you're in the Portland area, pick up a pair of Guavakids mittens at Grasshopper, one of my favorite toy stores, which is also a Petite Planet sponsor! Or purchase online here.

No comments: