May 13, 2012

Make Your Own Wreath Out of Succulents


You can take the girl out of Arizona, but you can't take Arizona out of the girl. How gorgeous is this wreath made out of succulents? It makes me nostalgic for those long summer days I spent dodging jumping chollas in the desert as a kid.

Instead of buying a disposable wreath, see the tutorial on how to make this living decor over at Prudent Baby. The wreath above only cost $10 to make!

If you're not much of a DIYer and you're in the Los Angeles area, I just learned about a nursery here called Rolling Greens, where you can visit their Arrangement Bar and put together a phenomenal, one-of-a-kind plant arrangement, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow. This has got to be the loveliest thing I've seen this month. I just love it!