July 22, 2012

DIY: Make a Dollhouse Out of a Bookcase


Usually when I see DIY projects, I get really intimidated... but this simple act of repurposing a bookcase into a dollhouse looks so easy, and FUN!

We're about to move into our new home next week! Yippee! This is going to be one of my first projects once we're all unpacked and settled in. Miss O has a big bookcase/storage organizer that she may not need any longer because her new room has a magnificent built-in closet with all the bells and whistles. Hooray!

So, I think turning her bookcase into a dollhouse would be a ton of fun. I think it would also put a lot of her dolls back into the mix of playtime, because now they basically sit at the bottom of the toy bin.

Click here for more photos and info on this awesome transformation!

Image credit: Honest to Nod

No comments: