August 11, 2014

Back-to-School Teacher Bouquet (Score Your Kid Some Serious Extra Credit)


For those of you with kids who haven't headed back to school yet... here's an adorable, super easy way to brighten you child's teacher's first day back in business.

When I walked Miss O to her first day of school last fall, we were following closely behind a woman who had a bright and beautiful bouquet of sunflowers perched in a vase comprised of colored pencils. When I complimented her sweet offering, she told me she simply glued the colored pencils to a tin can, and voila, a teacher-friendly vase. The standard pencils above look great too...

Yet another "I wish I had thought of that" moment in my life. But I will be keeping this gift in mind for other occasions in which a teacher gift is on my list.

Image

No comments: