January 9, 2013

Happy Squeezes Are Great Organic Snacks For The Entire Family


At the beginning of my labor with Mr. A, I downed several squeezy pouches filled with nourishing, easy to digest fruits and vegetables to give me the energy I needed to give birth. While I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with these uber popular pouches because I wish my kids would just eat fruit in its God-given form, as not to pollute the planet with even more garbage, I have to say, I stock up on "squeezies" as my kids call them, because it's one of the only ways I can get them to consume fruits and vegetables -- and they're a great snack for the entire family. Happy Family has just introduced a new line of SUPER pouches that combine the super grain salba with yummy, nutrient and antioxidant-filled fruit combinations kids will love. And they also have a new line COCO featuring coconut milk and TREAT with delicious all-natural fruit and sweet combos like my fave, caramel apple!


I love that Happy Squeezes are totally portable and non-perishable, and that they enable me to get Miss O and Mr. A to eat fruits, vegetables, nutrients and vitamins with complete ease. The orange, mango coconut milk Squeeze seen above is so delicious, it's even simple to replace dessert with a healthy fruit snack -- especially when it comes to the TREAT line which pairs caramel and apple as well as chocolate and pear!




No comments: