February 19, 2013

Everbloom Studio's Pink Rosette Necklace For Little Girls


It seems hardly a day goes by that we're not out and about and Miss O sees some plastic trinket: ring, bracelet, necklace or other accessory that she wants to add to her dress-up collection. I always end up saying no, because the thought of her wearing plastic that's most likely full of chemicals, gives me the creeps.

So when I came across Everbloom Studio's delightful collection of accessories for little girls, I had to share -- for those of you who have budding fashionista's in your life too. Pictured here is their Pink Rosette Necklace, which is handcrafted with red and pink bamboo felt rosettes and wooden beads. It is so lovely for spring. I also adore their Flowerbuds necklace.

Revisit my post on 100% Gumdrop jewelry for more darling, nontoxic options!


Images © Cielo Roth Photography

No comments: