March 6, 2013

Charlie Banana's 2-in-1 Training Pants & Swim Diapers

We're rounding the bend to potty training Mr. A (heaven help us!), and I'm also researching swim lessons for spring -- and much to my delight Charlie Banana, (read my review of their fabulous cloth diapers here), makes a 2-in-1 training pant/swim diaper! The Charlie Banana 2-in-1 Swim Diaper & Training pants have a waterproof, outer layer and a soft organic cotton interior lining, which is gentle against your kiddo's skin, and absorbent enough to contain any accidents along the way.



I really love that I won't have to use disposable pull-ups or swim diapers all summer long (let's hope the potty training process is a quick one? Fingers crossed!). Instead, I can outfit Mr. A in Charlie Banana's adorable prints and vibrantly hued reusable training pants and swim diapers.

Another huge plus, Charlie Banana products are now available for purchase at Target!

Note: if you're not looking for the 2-in-1 option, Charlie Banana also offers organic cotton training pants which you can see here.

I'll also be checking back in on this note with a progress report once we're in the full swing of potty training, to let you know how these training pants are holding up to the task.

No comments: