March 16, 2009

The Natural Dentist Herbal Mouth Rinse



I typically equate the use of mouthwash to swishing around a bright blue liquid in my mouth as I feel my gums and cheeks burning to an unbearable extent. Thus, I have never been a fan of alcohol laden, cringe-worthy mouthwash products. Then, much to my delight, along came the Healthy Gums Mouth Rinse in Orange Zest by the Natural Dentist. This rinse proves that things that are good for you can also be delicious.

If you're not a fan of orange, this mouth rinse also comes in Peppermint Sage, Peppermint Twist, Berry Blast and Fresh Mint flavors. I almost can't believe that swishing the Orange Zest rinse is keeping my mouth healthy, because it tastes like a real treat. I love that The Natural Dentist mouth rinses contain no alcohol, and they're free of artificial sweeteners, dyes and preservatives. They rely on herbal ingredients to get the job done. Aloe vera gel and Calendula soothe... and Echinacea, Goldenseal, and Grapefruit Seed extract cleanse.

I'll be happily swishing The Natural Dentist mouth rinse, and enjoying its soothing, restorative nature for years to come! I suggest you make the switch to these naturally powerful herbal rinses too!

2 comments:

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Thanks for the review! I'll definitely be checking this out. :)

Intrepid Blogger said...

Thanks for your post about The Natural Dentist! My name is Susan and I work for The Natural Dentist. For those of you who haven't yet tried our products - head on over to www.thenaturaldentist.com to download a $2 off coupon!

And let us know what you think!

Susan
susanm@thenaturaldentist.com