July 23, 2009

NEW! Baby Hugo Naturals Bath Collection




Last summer I raved about Hugo Naturals Shower Gels... and this summer I am thrilled to have discovered their new baby Hugo Naturals collection. All eight products in this line are free of parabens, petroleum products, animal fats, artificial fragrances and colors.

We've been using baby Hugo Naturals Shea Butter and Chamomile Cleansing Shampoo and Baby Wash and it is purely divine. I can honestly say that after I bathed Olivia and washed her hair, then gave her a massage with baby Hugo Naturals Oh-So-Soft Shea Butter and Chamomile Lotion, I looked up to heaven and said, "this is what little cherub angels must smell like."

The baby wash and the lotion both contain Arnica, an herb well-known for its healing properties. I have a feeling that the Arnica is what gives these products the subtle scent that I love so much. It's a refreshing departure from typical baby care product aromas -- and both my husband and I are tempted to use these 'baby' products on ourselves!

Purchase the Baby Hugo Naturals Line via their website, or at Whole Foods.

No comments: