April 1, 2012

BPA-Free Zoli SUMO Snack Stacker Makes Life Easier for Parents On-The-Go

Snack. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that word in a day since becoming a mother, I could retire. "Mom, I want a snack." "Mom, can I have a snack?" "Mom, I want another snack." It's like the theme song of my life.

If this scenario sounds familiar, then the Zoli SUMO Snack Stacker should be essential gear in your bag of parenting tricks. I only wish I had known about it sooner. This handy container enables you to easily tote a variety of three individual 8 ounce-sized snacks, as the containers stack and screw onto one another. Variety being the operative word, because as you all know, sometimes snack offerings get vetoed by little ones, so it's nice to have one or two more options so you don't end up having to buy something unhealthy or expensive to satiate their hunger while away from home. And it's also a great container for those who have more than one child -- because now you can stash multiple snack portions all together, without having to dig through your diaper bag to locate two or three separate snacks.

The SUMO Snack Stacker is BPA-free and phthalate free and it has a loop at the top so you can secure it to a strap on your diaper bag in the event it doesn't fit inside. It is dishwasher safe on the top rack, but I hand wash all of my non-toxic plastic feeding gear anyway, just to be on the even safer side.

I also really love this Snack Stacker because it eliminates the need for plastic baggies that just get tossed into the trash after a one-time use.

Be sure to revisit my post: 7 Sure to Please Organic & Natural Snacks for Picky Toddlers for snack inspiration!

No comments: