November 7, 2012

Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits Are Healthy Snacks For Tots



When you become a parent, you become a human snack dispenser. I have snacks stashed in every possible nook and cranny of our daily lives, from the glove compartment to my diaper bag to my pockets. I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting snacks to take on-the-go because Miss O and Mr. A are really picky and finicky when it comes to food.

When I came across Little Duck Organics collection of Tiny Fruits, I couldn't wait to give them a try. Fruit is a foolproof snack for my kiddos, and Little Duck Organics makes it super easy to tote delicious combinations of dried fruit anywhere.


Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits are safe for babies six months and up, yet they are appealing to all ages. (I even like them). Mr. A loves to just eat them straight from the bag, but I also like adding them to dry cereal in his snack cup, or stirring a handful into his oatmeal to boost the nutritional value. You can also bake them into your favorite bread or mix them into baby's yogurt.

On top of being healthy and organic, Tiny Fruits have no added sugar, colors or preservatives, they're gluten-free and Kosher, they are Non-GMO Project verified, and they live up to their name by being teeny little morsels of real fruit in delectable combinations of: apple and banana, strawberry and mango, blueberry and apple (my fave), and pineapple and mango.

Additionally, Little Duck Organics has a partnership with 1% for Humanity, and they have committed 1% of all their revenues to support humanitarian efforts in local farming communities. And the company was started by a father who wanted to create organic, no-sugar added snacks for his own three children.

Give Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits a try -- they certainly are all they're "quacked" up to be.

No comments: