April 19, 2017

Upcycle T-shirts into a Cute Dress for Spring


Miss O is growing like a weed, which means I just cleared out another batch of "too small" clothing from her dresser and closet. I send her sweet apparel off to two of my neighbors with little girls, so I know her threads are going on to have a fun second life... but I really wish I was crafty and could sew because I'd love to make a keepsake dress such as the adorable one seen above. The creative mom at I am Momma Hear Me Roar used stamps to breathe new life into old T-shirts, and then she sewed strips of the T-shirts together to create a cute new dress. I think this would be such a fun way to pay homage to outgrown articles of clothing, extending their life and keeping them in circulation that much longer!

Click here to view the tutorial on how to make an upcycled T-shirt dress.

 image © I am Momma Hear Me Roar

No comments: